- All products are available in monthly rental or purchase mode
- Deploying DPI-SSL Security
- ATP Service for SonicWall existing in rental mode
- Upgrading existing firewalls to the next generation
- Firewall management service via our GMSaaS console
- Migration to SonicWall from a competing solution
- Security architecture and consulting
- Deployment of ATP services
Simplified Billing for Your Security
SonicWall is among the most award-winning solutions in the detection and prevention of security vulnerabilities in real time.
All SonicWall solutions are available in monthly rental mode (SEC-aaS).
Do You Know SonicWall?
Who is SonicWall?
Committed for more than 25 years in the fight against cybercrime, SonicWall defends both small and medium-sized companies as well as large corporations around the world. Their award-winning solutions for real-time security vulnerability detection and prevention build on the studies of their Capture Labs Threat Network. Combined with the expertise and resources of more than 18 000 loyal partners worldwide, they are the backbone to ensuring the security of over 1 million networks -- including mobile networks as well as emails, applications and data. This combination of products, innovation and partnerships has led to the development of a real-time cyber solution tailored to the specific needs of more than 500 000 companies in more than 150 countries around the world. The end result: You can increase your business volume, without fear about cyber threats.
The Next Generation Capture Cloud Platform
Capture Cloud Security Center
- A single security center to handle your security: Capture Cloud Security Center
- Improved efficiency and cost reduction through cloud administration and control
- Automated workflows and guaranteed compliance of security operations
- Reduced risk and quick response to security events
- Precision security checs and decision making on strategies based on contextual information
- Advanced attack detection through behavior monitoring
- Management of DPI-SSL certificates
- Highly accurate automatic learning and multilayered techniques based on heuristics
- Unique restore functions (Advanced Capture Client only)
- Client-side security application
NSv Series (Virtual Hyper-V, VMware, Azure and AWS Firewall)
- Automatic threat prevention for public, hybrid, and private cloud environments
- Defense against cross-sectional attacks by virtual machines and lateral channels
- Prevention of service disruption of the virtual ecosystem
- Elimination of unauthorized access to the protected virtual data store
- Protection of protocols and applications, and against common network intrusions
NSa SERIES (Firewall for Business Infrastructure)
- Real-time in-depth memory inspection (RTDMI) and deep packet inspection free of reassembly
- High port density with 10-GBE, 5-GBE and 2.5-GBE ports
- Integrated wireless controller
- Prevention of local and cloud threats with multi-engine sandbox, antimalware, intrusion prevention, web filtering and more
- Real-time TLS/SSL and SSH decryption and inspection
Web Application Firewall
- Web application threat management
- Protection against the top 10 security risks OWASP Web applications
- Accelerated application delivery
- Prevention of data leakage
- Secure, highly reliable, high-speed web applications
DANSLENUAGE. QUEBEC offers Sonciwall products in rental mode, an easy way to ensure that your security will follow the evolution of security technologies. Hackers employ new techniques every day, firewalls must evolve quickly to counter them. In rental mode, you will be able to replace your firewall for a state of the art technology for the same monthly cost or less.
You don’t have to plan for a big investment every time you have to update your security, thanks to a predictable monthly payment. Finished are the times when we kept your firewall for 5 years; nowadays, after 3 years at most, it's very likely that you will need to change it. Once the change is done, what will you do with the old firewall? If you close a branch of your company, what will you do with the firewall that was there?
If your needs change and you need to replace your firewall with one with a larger capacity because your new Internet bandwidth exceeds the capacity of it, in SEC-aaS mode, you only have to contact DANSLENUAGE.QUEBEC and we send you a new firewall with better performance.
Stop risking the security of your business because you don't have the budget to replace your firewall.
SonicWall President and CEO Bill Conner outlines the critical importance of actionable threat intelligence to deliver favorable security outcomes.
Move to the cloud and embrace mobility and BYOD with SonicWall SMA. Consolidate access control for hybrid IT, federate identities for single sign-on and deliver anytime, anywhere, any device access to network, web or cloud applications.
With two indoor and one outdoor model, the SonicWave Series of wireless access points features 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi and enterprise-level performance.
We incorporated partner and customer feedback into a massively-refreshed user interface for SonicWall’s SonicOS 6.5 for firewalls. See how we separated core administrator tasks into three macro categories.
Learn how SonicWall Capture ATP stops zero-day attacks with a cloud-based, multi-engine sandbox that blocks unknown traffic until verdict.
Learn how SonicWall next-generation firewalls use deep-packet inspection technology to uncover hidden threats in encrypted traffic.