DANSLENUAGE. QUEBEC provides the following services to help customers take advantage of the power of Veeam Cloud:
- Migration from another solution to Veeam
- Disaster recovery plan certified by Disaster Recovery Master
- Upgrades to installed Veeam solutions
- Business needs analysis
- Technical support
- Storage for Office 365
- Integration with business applications
- Office 365 backup service (Exchange, OneDrive, and SharePoint)
- Backup service with Cloud Connect (BCKaaS)
- Sale and rental of licenses
- Disaster recovery services in case of disaster, with Cloud Replicator (DraaS)
How to acquire the solution?
2 options are available to you:
- Acquire licences at DANSLENUAGE.QUEBEC for the number of users you need. Pay a discounted rate for 1 year upfront, or for up to 5 years with additional discounts.
- Register for a flexible monthly subscription managed by DANSLENUAGE.QUEBEC, with rates varying month-to-month depending on your actual usage.
Full Data Access, Protection and Control Office 365
This is what we offer you with Veeam Cloud Backup for Office 365!
OneDrive for Business data Protection
Quickly and efficiently backup the Office 365 OneDrive for Business accounts with the ability to restore and export files and folders using the new Veeam Explorer ™ For Microsoft OneDrive.
SharePoint Data Protection
Back up SharePoint Local and SharePoint Online data by taking advantage of fast and flexible restore of SharePoint sites, documents, libraries, and lists through Veeam Explorer For Microsoft SharePoint, an already familiar and now integrated tool.
Major Improvements to Ease of Use and Backup Flexibility
The Task Creation Wizard has been revamped: you configure, search, and keep your data visible with unparalleled simplicity.
Quick Office 365 Email, File,
and Site Restores
Meet Your Legal Requirements and Compliance Needs
2 Options to Host Your Office 365 Backups
- Within your own infrastructure:
- If you already have an existing Veeam infrastructure, we will make the necessary configurations for the deployment of this functionality.
- If you do not have a Veeam infrastructure, we will deploy and configure one for you.
- Within DANSLENUAGE.QUEBEC's secure infrastructure. DANSLENUAGE.QUEBEC is an authorized Veeam Cloud service provider. We have the safest infrastructure possible to host your data.
Advantages of the Solution
Backup Your Office 365 Data to Any Location
- Backup Exchange and SharePoint locally using the same APIs as Office 365 to reduce the impact on your datacenter and make more frequent backups of your users ‘ email data.
- Office 365 hyper-availability requires secure backup of SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Exchange data to another location. You can host your data in your own datacenter or within DANSLENUAGE.QUEBEC's infrastructure to mitigate security risks and make sure you can restore your users' data whenever you need to.
- Perform backups of single and localized versions of Office 365, including those for the U.S. government (DOD and Non-DoD), Office 365 Germany, and Office 365 China.
- Store your backups in the location you want, including a local server, a large-scale public cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) or a regional service provider.
- Recover the Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business data from a cloud instance of Office 365. Perform backups every week, every day, or even every five minutes, in native Microsoft Exchange format — an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) archive database, also known as “Jet Blue”.
Restore Office 365 With the Best Flexibility on the Market
- Take advantage of a reliable, granular, and in-a-few-clicks restore of your Office 365 messaging objects, your SharePoint sites, documents, libraries and lists, as well as your OneDrive for Business accounts, files, and folders.
- The direct restoration of Office 365 objects by several recognized methods gives you unparalleled flexibility.
- Quickly search for and restore individual mailbox objects in an archived, protected copy of your Office 365 data.
E-discovery of the Office 365 Email Archive
- Without a local copy of your data easily accessible, retrieving your emails for regulatory or compliance reasons can be costly and tedious and cause a major disruption of your business.
- With Veeam, take advantage of familiar advanced search capabilities and flexible restore and export options to perform an e-discovery of Office 365 messaging archives — just as easily as with a backup Local Classic.
25 Ways to Restore Your Data
No Other Solution Offers This Many!
Why Do I Need to Backup My Data?
Microsoft offers a wide range of powerful services as part of Office 365. However, backing up your Office 365 data is not one of them.
Veeam® Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminates the risk of losing access and control of your Office 365 data (including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business). Your data is always hyper-available and protected.
With Office 365, the Data Belongs to You
Microsoft Office 365 allows your business to run everywhere, without having to set up your own messaging, file, and content management infrastructure. Although Microsoft hosts the infrastructure, the responsibility to maintain a backup of your Office 365 strategic data is not covered by it.
With Office 365, the data belongs to you (it is you who controls it) and it is up to you to protect it and back it up. With Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 you can:
Protect Your Office 365 Data
against accidental deletions, threats and deficiencies in the retention strategy.
Quickly Restore Your Office 365 Individual Objects and Files
thanks to the best market flexibility in catering.
Meet Legal and Compliance Requirements
through the efficient e-discovery of the Office 365 backup archive.
Here Is a Summary of Microsoft's Obligations and Yours Regarding Your Data:
This 3-minute demo video shows you how to download, install and configure your first backup job with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v2.